- No ZoCs.
- No slowinvasions (landing from a ship in general does not nullify mp).
- Default map generator is "Fair islands".
- By default, no killstack.
- By default, each player starts with a Leader unit, which has some properties different from another rulesets.
- Only one barbarian nation.
- Enemy units always can get Road ovement bonus, but Railroads are by default restricted.
- Your Spies can on certain conditions steal gold and maps (random shreads) from enemy cities, or even nuke them.
- If you are in war or no contact with a player, you can found cities on the player's land.
- Airlift is highly diverse. E.g. an Airport in a city allows to airlift two units per turn.
- Electricity removes "fog of war" within your borders.
- You can hand your unit to an ally, when it is in his/her city (by "Change home city" command).
- Some wonders work for all the alliance.
More complete list see in