Released date: 15 July 2006.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 0.8.7aEdit
- Experimental bribing cost settings. Cost doesn't depend on player government, distance from capital or gold reserve, but depends on unit cost, veteran level, defense bonus (from terrain, fort) and fortification.
- Players can't steal technology from allied players.
- When conquering or stealing technology, first free technology from ruleset is stolen. If technologies in ruleset are ordered from worst to best, then worst technology is always stolen first.
- Observer player isn't created when global observer is not allowed.
- Ships and air units don't get defense bonus from terrain.
- Chance of success of bribing enemy unit depends on diplchance.
- If inciting revolt or bribing fails after defending diplomats have been killed, diplomat is caught with the gold and gold is transfered to the defending player.
- /firstlevel command is disabled.