Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Released date: 15 July 2006.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 0.8.7aEdit
- Experimental bribing cost settings. Cost doesn't depend on player government, distance from capital or gold reserve, but depends on unit cost, veteran level, defense bonus (from terrain, fort) and fortification.
- Players can't steal technology from allied players.
- When conquering or stealing technology, first free technology from ruleset is stolen. If technologies in ruleset are ordered from worst to best, then worst technology is always stolen first.
- Observer player isn't created when global observer is not allowed.
- Ships and air units don't get defense bonus from terrain.
- Chance of success of bribing enemy unit depends on diplchance.
- If inciting revolt or bribing fails after defending diplomats have been killed, diplomat is caught with the gold and gold is transfered to the defending player.
- /firstlevel command is disabled.