Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the first release of the PepClient-PepServer thread. It will be called Warclient again for Warclient 0.9.8.
Released date: 14 May 2007.
WHAT'S CHANGED FROM Warclient 0.9.2Edit
- Multi-selection unit tool instead replaces mass orders.
- Multiple delayed goto and airlift queues.
- Possibiliy to schedule attack without specified tile.
- Auto-caravans: grant an optimal solution to establish trade routes in your cities.
- Added menu item to add all cities with airport in airlift queue (ctrl+shift+z).
- Added spread function.
- Possibility of executing automatically orders on a game signal.
- Sleeping units replace the wake up state individually for every unit.
- The owned unit are on the top of the unit list in city dialog and tile info dialog.
- Added different cursors for every warclient operation.
- Added worklist utilities in city report.
- Uses different colors for allied and enemy cities and units at map overview.
- Allied chat enabled by default.
- Added the possibility of save and store game queues (patrol, delayed goto, airlift, etc...).
- Added default technology goal option.
- Added button in science report to change technology target according to the technology goal.
- Players with embassy can access to the technology goal with the intelligence dialog.
- Added generator 7 (like 6, but with integrated team placement).
- Added new settings: maxallies, techleakagerate, autosize, techcoststyle and multilinechat.
- Added exttecheakage capability to handle correctly the cost of the technologies.
- Added /reset command.
- Added /requiere command.
- Added /list rulesets sub-command.
- /detach bug fixed.
- Creating AI players requires more than a basic access level.
- Different default settings to fix the bugs due to the connection to a standard Freeciv server.
- Players lost in nation select state can choose their nation on reconnecting.
- Added nowonder-+1.2, warruleset-1.2 and duel rulesets to package.