Released date: 9 July 2008.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 0.9.10Edit
- Fixed crash due to a NULL player pointer when saving/loading worklists.
- Fixed assertion failure due to invalid map coords in location links.
- Fixed crash due to premature free of traderoute data.
- Fixed local game hard-coded setting sending before hack.
- Splited default diplomat action for unit/city.
- Implemented client diplomacy ignoring.
- Implemented per-city traderoute drawing toggle.
- Implemeted sound playing for chat tag patterns.
- Prevent long lines from resizing window.
- Removed duplicate Warclient: default chat color pattern.
- Fixed crash due to recursive server_close_socket_callback().
- Fixed crash due to an overly strict assertion in finish_processing_request.
- Fixed assertion when a user requests autoattack when the unit has already orders.
- Fixed bug causing detached connections to lose vote information.
- Fixed bug allowing observers with higher than observer access to start players.
- Fixed bug allowing nopubliclinks bypass.
- Fixed leader names in nation rulesets.
- Fixed infinite loop at map generation.
- Fix the broken team placement.
- /take command is allowed after game end.
- /emote command respects ignore lists and spectatorchat.
- /rulesetdir without arguments replaced by /show ruleset.
- Only admins and up are allowed to /examine running/incomplete games.
- Changing allowtake setting requires admin level in pregame.
- Added /kick command.
- Implemented experimental connection write data generator.
- Implemented offline diplomacy patch from longturn.
- Implemented spectatorchat server setting.
- Implement idlecut and emptyreset anti-griefing features.
- Added contrib/daemon SysV init to run civservers in bg.
- Added ruleset without any available wonder.
- Muted users may only use the start command.
- Private messages to a player are not sent to observers.