Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Released date: 9 July 2008.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 0.9.10Edit
- Fixed crash due to a NULL player pointer when saving/loading worklists.
- Fixed assertion failure due to invalid map coords in location links.
- Fixed crash due to premature free of traderoute data.
- Fixed local game hard-coded setting sending before hack.
- Splited default diplomat action for unit/city.
- Implemented client diplomacy ignoring.
- Implemented per-city traderoute drawing toggle.
- Implemeted sound playing for chat tag patterns.
- Prevent long lines from resizing window.
- Removed duplicate Warclient: default chat color pattern.
- Fixed crash due to recursive server_close_socket_callback().
- Fixed crash due to an overly strict assertion in finish_processing_request.
- Fixed assertion when a user requests autoattack when the unit has already orders.
- Fixed bug causing detached connections to lose vote information.
- Fixed bug allowing observers with higher than observer access to start players.
- Fixed bug allowing nopubliclinks bypass.
- Fixed leader names in nation rulesets.
- Fixed infinite loop at map generation.
- Fix the broken team placement.
- /take command is allowed after game end.
- /emote command respects ignore lists and spectatorchat.
- /rulesetdir without arguments replaced by /show ruleset.
- Only admins and up are allowed to /examine running/incomplete games.
- Changing allowtake setting requires admin level in pregame.
- Added /kick command.
- Implemented experimental connection write data generator.
- Implemented offline diplomacy patch from longturn.
- Implemented spectatorchat server setting.
- Implement idlecut and emptyreset anti-griefing features.
- Added contrib/daemon SysV init to run civservers in bg.
- Added ruleset without any available wonder.
- Muted users may only use the start command.
- Private messages to a player are not sent to observers.