Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Released date: 22 Feburary 2009.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 0.10.2Edit
- The client doesn't crash anymore in leaving a game.
- Fixed crash with a city at a wrong position.
- New option windows including chat colors, messages options, global worklists,... and formers pepsettings.
- Global worklists are now always loaded correclty and never lost by observing.
- Delayed paradrop and nuke display a special cursor.
- Auto-caravans have a special sprite.
- City trade planning can be pre-calculated.
- Trade routes lines don't change direction on small map anymore.
- Tile and city infos in warclient messages are clickable as links.
- Rally points and air patrol target are visible with a cross on the map when you are clicking on the city or the unit with the middle button.
- Added player colorations modes.
- Added total buy cost label in city report.
- Nuke explosions don't freeze the client.
- Disbanding a unit needs confirmation.
- Pregame and game chat entries are connected.
- Links are inserted at the current place.
- Adding a link doesn't select the whole line.
- Colors are displayed at the right place when there are non-ASCII characters.
- Double t toggle all colored cities.
- The audio plugin is switchable at running time.
- Handle and parse all connections in the metaserver page.
- Simplified and fixed client metaserver connection.
- Removed lot of old and ugly code like the .pepsettings file.
- Player's government and gold are not sent to the client without any contact.
- Fixed and improved rating system.
- Fixed connection freezing bug.
- Fixed /aka bug.
- Fixed bug allowing vote of idlecut during game.
- Fixing bug in /remove command causing remove before vote.
- Global observers now see all (including CMA parameters), but need the new extglobalinfo capability.
- Global observers can communicate privatly with the dot prefix (like allied chat).
- New settings: maxtraderoutes, triremestyle.
- The setting emptyreset also unloads the map and remove created players.
- New commands: /allow, /disallow, /list allow, /draw, /list capabilities, /list idle, /list votes and /switch.
- /ban also cuts the connections.
- /remove is votable in game.
- Less packets sent when doing /observe or take.
- The trade routes planning concept is reported to the server, and diplayed to observers.
- Rally points and air patrol are in server side.
- Caravans arrival gives revenu is constant for a city (calculated with tiles arround), and is not linked with the tiles we are using at this time.
- Top 5 cities report uses a random players order.
- Observing civil war AI is disallowed.
- The server sends all connection infos to the metaserver.
- Team name suggestions are in an extrernal text file.
- Added team voting support.
- Added freeciv database toolkit.
- Added salted passwords.
- Small islands in generator 6/7 are random.