Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Download links for older releases can be found in the download archive.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.4.0-RC1Edit
This release fixes a couple of crashes:
- The server could crash when a unit moved at a point where a new connection had attached to the server but not yet chosen a player or observer.
- The client could crash when another civilisation's Settler unit moved out of visibility range.
and some other issues:
- Windows-specific issues:
- It was not possible to install the (partial) Indonesian localisation from the Windows installer.
- The installer did not offer the option to use the US English (en_US) translation of Freeciv on a non-English version of Windows (although it was possible to use British English, en_GB).
- In rulesets with ocean cities, fix a bug where those cities could not claim oceanic territory adjacent to land.
In addition, the source tarball has been updated with changes made to the Windows installer build for 2.4.0-RC1.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.