WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.5Edit
Server / GeneralEdit
- Fix server crash when an AI-controlled missile failed to eliminate its target. GNA#16451
- Bug fix: the server could crash with rulesets where gold_upkeep_style=2 due to ending up with a negative gold balance. Previously, if there was not enough gold, at most one unit and one building would be sold per turn. Now, as many units/buildings are sold alternately as necessary to restore a positive balance. (This doesn't affect the supplied rulesets.) GNA#18221
- Bug fix: pillaging a road (or removing it in the editor) under a road-native unit could cause a server crash. (This doesn't affect the supplied rulesets.) GNA#16281
- Bug fix: clients were not always updated when a city was lost (for instance, due to civil war); the loser's client could still show units in the city as owned by that player. GNA#18194
- Bug fix: it was impossible for existing users to log in to servers with authentication enabled running on big-endian machines (such as sparc64). GNA#18170
- Apply latest lua-5.1.4 patch (9).
- Various internal changes which should only affect developers. GNA#17812 GNAPATCH#2630
- Bug fix: the client could potentially behave as though it had made a successful connection to a server when in fact the connection had failed. GNA#18211
- (Gtk) Bug fix: cancelling the "build city" name dialog by pressing Escape could make it impossible to issue the build order again for some units. GNA#18163
- (Gtk) Bug fix: reinstate the Shift+Ctrl+R shortcut to start a revolution. GNA#18296
- (Gtk) Possible performance improvement in minimap scrolling. GNA#17878
Tilesets / ArtEdit
- Allow more match_with entries in tilesets. This should allow the third-party Freeland tileset to work without a patch. GNA#17095
- Fix a number of minor glitches in the Amplio tileset. GNAPATCH#2732
Gameplay / RulesEdit
- Rearrange implementation of the Hanging Gardens wonder so that it is not mentioned twice in the city dialog happiness popup. GNA#16471
Help / DocumentationEdit
- Remove spurious incorrect text about government effects on the chance of migration from help on governments. GNA#17919
- Invisible changes to assist with translation. GNA#18031
- Minor corrections to French, Polish, and Japanese translations.
- Suppress some build-time warnings from GCC 4.6. GNA#18217
- Use Lua path set by configure script, to assist packagers. GNA#18263
See NEWS for older lists of changes.