Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.4Edit
Server / GeneralEdit
- Fix bug where a game saved while a civilization was in revolution would not save the target government correctly.
- Fix server crash with invalid arguments to "/show" command.
- Forbid meaningless negative values for the 'endturn' option.
- Fix for building with IPv6 support on OpenBSD.
- Declare IPv6 support as no longer "work in progress".
- Make "maintainer-clean" build target cleaner.
- Apply latest lua-5.1.4 patches (7 and 8).
- Windows: display meaningful message for winsock error #10060.
- Stability improvements.
- Fix incomplete list of buildings in Spy sabotage dialog.
- Better handling of the situation where multiple Settlers are selected and the "Build city" order is issued.
- Do not save "gameseed" or "mapseed" settings in client config file (this would cause the user to get the same game/map every time they started the client).
- (Gtk) In diplomacy dialog, remove current diplomatic status from list of allowed proposals.
- (Gtk) Allow type-to-search when picking a nation.
- (SDL) Avoid a crash when an attempt is made to use a missing sprite.
- Fix a few memory leaks.
- Improve alignment of fixed-width tables in some character sets.
Tilesets / ArtEdit
- Added "Electric Age" city graphics to the Trident-based rulesets.
Gameplay / RulesEdit
- The effects of notradesize / fulltradesize are now calculated separately from the normal corruption calculation; this gives a more consistent effect, and prevents building Courthouses to circumvent those settings.
- Fix bug where civil war rebels never got a capital city.
- Remove misspelled Aztec ruler title.
- Allow non-military paradroppable units to drop into peaceful territory.
- Make the SaveSmallWonder flag actually have an effect; previously, all small wonders would be rebuilt if lost. This didn't matter for the default ruleset (where the Palace is the only "small wonder" and this effect is desired), but it does affect the "rewonder" ruleset.
- gold_upkeep_style=2: when gold runs out, buildings and units are alternately sold (rather than selling all buildings before selling any units).
- Fix trouble with technologies with a "root_req" specification.
- If the server setting 'citymindist' was changed from its default, the AI was not taking this into account when planning its cities.
Help / DocumentationEdit
- Minor improvements to in-game text.
- Minor improvements to comments in ruleset files.
- Fix contact details in man pages.
- Several invisible changes to assist with translation.
- Updated translations:
- Complete translations: Polish, Catalan, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian.
- Incomplete translations: Danish (99.9%), Brazilian Portuguese (99.6%), Finnish (93%), Ukrainian (92%).
See NEWS for older lists of changes.