Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.1Edit
- Fixed crash bugs.
- GTK2 client - improved city dialog.
- GTK2 client - made interface more usable on netbook class displays.
- GTK2 client - improved city bar.
- Fixed bug where two bases could not be built on the same tile on the same turn.
- Allowed settler and worker units in custom rulesets to become veterans.
- Fixed bug where an editor window was displayed on startup.
- Fixed bug where settler/worker progress was lost upon loading a saved game.
- Fixed bug where the effect of the Great Wall wonder was not limited to units in cities.
- Added current city size to "needs an improvement to grow further" messages.
- Removed outdated and unused debian watch file.
- Changed name prefix of savefiles from civgame to freeciv.
- Added deep ocean graphics to some bundled tilesets.
- Updated translations: Ukrainian, Catalan, French, British English, Swedish, Spanish, Italian
See NEWS for older lists of changes.