Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.2.0-beta3Edit
- Modified the trade route income formula to generate more revenue.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible through the editor to put roads on ocean and irrigation on swamps.
- Avoid a server crash when alternative flags are missing in nations.
- Fixed a bug where notradesize option was not honored for the capital city.
- GTK2: Added more options to the View menu.
- GTK2: Fixed a bug where key shortcuts weren't working upon start of turn.
- Fixed a bug which caused saving of games to fail on Windows.
- Improvements to nation data.
- Allow a worker to continue working while being unloaded from a transporter.
- Made a unit in a fortress regain 25% of its HP a turn instead of 100%.
- Avoid a server crash when the response from the metaserver cannot be parsed.
- Removed a spurious rivers_overlay error message loading scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where server settings could not be changed after applying once.
- Fixed a server crash after using the editor as observer.
- Disallowed ending the turn when the client is attached to an AI player.
- GTK2: Fixed a bug where the nation name's first letter was corrupted in certain locales.
- Give an error message when the metaserver connection fails.
- GTK2: Fixed the Freeciv skin to cover also the toolbar.
- Defined 32 player colors - formerly 14.
- Improvements to scenarios.
- Allowed nuke and paradrop actions to be canceled with ESC.
- Improvements to help text.
- Prefer selecting nations defined in scenarios.
- Add more scenarios: France, Italy, Japan, and North America.
- Allow the goto command to be used for missile attacks.
- Fixed a crash bug when border were turned off.
- Keep the tax rates if they don't exceed the maximal possible rate when switching governement type.
- Updated documentation.
- Improved the civ script to accept the
- Do not use the
rulesetdircommand when loading a scenario.
- Fixed a bug where the server crashed when unable to pick barbarian nations.
- Disallowed extreme climate change to transform city tiles to f.e. ocean or glacier.
- Changes if "Clear unit orders on selection" option unset: allow move keys to cancel activity, changed behavior of space command.
- SDL: Fixed a bug where city report information was not updated.
- Added more detailed error messages for mistakes in rule data.
- Disallowed airlifting units between allied cities.
- Improvements to tutorial.
- Improved the map generator to pick more fitting terrain.
- Reworked trade route messages.
- Made military units cause the expected amount of unhappiness.
- GTK2: Fixed a crash when attempting to assign a worklist to a city from the city report.
- XAW: Made the connection dialog appear upon start.
- Fixed a crash bug that occurred upon end of turn.
- Updated localizations: Danish, Catalan, Ukrainian, French, and Norwegian.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.