Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.1.6Edit
- Fixed a couple of AI crashes related to ocean cities. (#40422)
- Fixed separatepoles option. (#40417)
- Fix absolute path detection on Windows, making it possible to save games in any folder. (PR#40439)
- Remove out-of-date information in vote command help text. (#40448)
- Only send private saved settings on forked servers. (#40449)
- Do not close races dialog on user join or quit. (#40455)
- Fixed a crash in the map generator when starting new games. (#40453)
- Fixed handling of the aifill command in pregame. (#40480)
- Remove hardcoded enabling of autotoggle on savegame load. (#40465)
- Fix compile warning due to debug message format string. (#40445)
- Do not reveal gold and government information when sending player info. (#40495)
- Fixed government help text buffer truncation. (#40505)
- Fixed fortress foreground drawing over fog. (#40500)
- Fixed unexpected resizing of GTK2 client goto dialog. (#40119)
- Fixed crash when picking nation. (#40516)
- Setting aifill=0 actually removes all aifill AIs; refill AIs when a player is removed. (#40481)
- Fixed "format not a string literal and no format arguments" -warnings. (#40504)
- Fix typo in soundspec file. (#39369)
- Fix bug that filled land tiles with water terrain causing crash. (#40453)
- Disallow setting timeout less than 30 for non-hack connections. (#40466)
- Fixed compiler warnings from auth build (#40544)
- Renamed OUT as AILOG_OUT to avoid namespace conflicts. (#40541)
- Remove a hack causing an inconsistent turn done button state. (#40550)
- Fixed detection of libpng for win32 and xaw clients. (#40555)
- Minor fixes relating to the take command. (#40529)
- Updated German, Finnish, Danish translations.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.