Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.1.3Edit
- gui-sdl Fix crash when trying to bribe a unit (PR#39857)
- Fixes for UTF-8 and local encoding mismatch (PR#40058)
- Fixed crash when unit is killed by the breaking of a treaty (PR#40020)
- gui-gtk2 Theme had checkbox images reversed in some situations (PR#40125)
- Improvements to server authentication backend (PR#21620, PR#40018, PR#40145)
- Check that there is no acinclude.m4 left from old builds in the source tree (PR#40155)
- Fixes to strings and i18n (PR#40101, PR#40156, PR#40157)
- Fixed pathfinding crash when ferry is forced to leave path (PR#40169)
- Fixed warnings and crashes caused by AI trying to updgrade allied units (PR#40148)
- Fixed "take -" crash when there is no free player slots (PR#40179)
- Fixed crash in citizen governor (PR#40171)
- Avoid overwriting player name given as /create parameter (PR#40147)
- Fixed AI crash when city destroyed during trade negotiation (PR#40185)
- Send /cut and /cmdlevel commands correctly to server (PR#39614)
- Fixed handling of quoted command parameters (PR#40196)
See NEWS for older lists of changes.