WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog in the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Sixth beta release of Freeciv 2.1.0Edit
What's changed since 2.0.9Edit
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-beta5Edit
- Fixed fatal bug when Freeciv was installed for the first time on a system.
- Fixed LAN server scan on Windows.
- Fixed civmanual crash.
- Redesigned icon for civserver, plus improved Windows ICO icons.
- Added Turkish locale (tr.po) by Roman Neumüller
- Updates to ca.po by David Gaya and Joan Creus
- Updates to et.po by Elmo Todurov
- Cleaned up network capabilities.