WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Fifth beta release of Freeciv 2.1.0Edit
What's changed since 2.0.9Edit
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-beta4Edit
- Fix bug preventing units crossing into allied territory.
- Make sure votes cannot be started in pregame, and not be observers.
- Reworked backend for name translation to resolve numerous hidden bugs.
- Fixed the buy column on cities report.
- Fixed crash on opening scenarios screen.
- Make savegames containing Lua script load correctly.
- Removed concept of foul spies. Broken code was causing problems.
- Sun Tzu's Academy is no longer marked permanently redundant.
- + numerous other bugfixes.
- SDL: Make certain dialogs get destroyed correctly when closed.
- GTK2: Add ability to scroll the main map using mouse or touchpad.
- GTK2: Technology tree edge colors.
- GTK2: Fix glitches when observing.
- GTK2: Hide techs that are unreachable to player from tech tree overview.
- Add a common client option for GUI theme selection.
- Improve Byzantine and Serbian flags.
- Original GUI theme for GTK2 client.
- Updates to he.po by Chen Levy
- Updates to lt.po by Andrius Štikonas
- Updates to et.po by Elmo Todurov
- Updates to da.po by Joe Hansen
- Updates to pt_BR.po by Jose Carlos Medeiros
- Updates to de.po by Christian Knoke
- Updates to sv.po by Daniel Markstedt
- Updates to hu.po by Daniel Tar
- The tutorial is now translatable
- Updated the bug report address.