Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the full ChangeLog contained with the source for a comprehensive list of all changes.
Fourth beta release of Freeciv 2.1.0Edit
What's changed since 2.0.9Edit
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.1, please see the NEWS-2.1.0 page.
What's changed since 2.1.0-beta3Edit
- Don't bounce land units from ocean cities when loading saved game.
- Fix bug that walls get drawn when city has no walls but has other defence bonuses.
- Allow air units to goto into unsafe terrain.
- Forbid military units from entering through the borders of another nation that you are at peace with.
- Fix crash when AI is unable to build any kind of attacker units.
- Fix crash when city cannot build any kind of defending unit.
- GTK2: Tweaked colors in the technology report.
- SDL: Corrected a number of dialogs that didn't close properly.
- SDL: Remapped some keyboard shortcuts to be more intuitive: right-clicking on the minimap moves the map; change the options menu shortcut to ESC and the chatline shortcut to TAB; change the "turn done" shortcut to Shift+Return; assign the help dialog popup in the research dialog to the middle mouse button.
- SDL: Show scores in the player dialog.
- SDL: Fix many crashes and inconsistencies in the GUI.
- The new "Golden Globe" design of program and window manager icons.
- Medium size of the Hex2t tileset shipped with the game.
- New high-res wonder and building icon set for the Amplio tileset.
- Updates to fi.po by Sini Ruohomaa
- Updates to da.po by Joe Hansen
- Updates to lt.po by Andrius Štikonas
- The tutorial is now translatable
- Fixed autogen.sh to handle multiple installed versions of the same tool.