WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog file contained with the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.7
- Simplification of pubserver authentication system, and other pubserver-related changes.
- Fix problems with some strings in some languages on Windows.
- Fix a potential desynchronization bug when establishing connections.
- Fix a potential crash when reading packets (CVE-2006-0047).
- Fix some bugs allowing illegal rehoming of units.
- Allow loading of savegames created by Freeciv 2.1.
- Allow client goto into unknown tiles.
- Fix a set of crashes likely to happen with the XAW client on 64-bit systems.
- Fix a bug that allowed unlimited incoming airlifts.
See NEWS for lists of changes in other versions.