WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog file contained with the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.4
- Fix bugs with government setting of new civs (barbarians and civil war nations).
- Fix a bug where some mapgen settings would create more continents than the server could handle.
- Fix a bug that allowed free changing of techs after finding a tech other than the one currently being researched.
- Fix a bug where removing and creating a new player would give the new player the old one's team.
- When the player disconnects in a normal game, make a savegame and exit immediately rather than continuing to run. (This fixes the bug where savegames made after a client crash would reveal the entire map.)
- Fix a bug in the "endyear" setting.
- Don't send server-only settings to the client (to be shown in the settings dialog).
- Send a unit's info to the client when its transporter is disbanded.
- Fix several bugs where crashes could happen if an invalid connection was left in the lists.
- Better fallbacks when starting positions can't be placed (previously the server would crash in this situation).
- Fix several bugs in the detection of multiple servers on the LAN.
- Make sure units in combat are not in the hidden (focus unit) state.
- Update menus for the focus unit when a transporter becomes available for it.
- Fix a bug in the GTK2 client where diplomat actions would sometimes become impossible.
- Clicking on the focus unit in the panel will center it.
- Set aifill values for several scenarios.
See NEWS for older lists of changes.