WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog file contained with the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.2
- Fix some bugs that show up on 64-bit machines.
- Fix some bugs with future techs in some situations.
- Fix some bugs that allowed naval units onto land.
- Fix a bug that could crash the server when a player picked their nation.
- Fix a bug with player info not being updated after an alliance is broken.
- Fix a bug with happiness of a unit's home city when borders change.
- Fix a bug with happiness of a unit's home city when the unit moves.
- Fix some bugs with nation starting positions in scenarios.
- Fix a bug when running the server without stdin input.
- Don't allow teams to be changed when loading a game.
- Don't allow observers to vote.
- Fix a bug with the fallback when generator 3, startpos 3 fails.
- Fix a crash in the help dialog (when looking at Engineers).
- Don't popup the caravan dialogs when in observer mode.
- Fix a crash in goto mode when the mouse is near the map overview window.
- Fix a bug when a diplomat is killed while the diplomat dialog window is in the process of opening.
- Fix a bug with the diplomat dialog window for spies when you don't have an embassy.