WARNING: This is a tentative list, by no means exhaustive. See the ChangeLog file contained with the source for more information.
WHAT'S CHANGED SINCE 2.0.1
- Fix an AI bug causing the AI to miscalculate the value of some wonders and buildings.
- Fix a client crash where unloading a transporter could focus another player's unit.
- Fix several bugs with updating of menus and dialogs when (un)loading units.
- Fix a CMA update bug when loading saved games.
- Fix some bugs in the science dialog in the Win32 client.
- Add a new server setting for multiplayer: timeaddenemymove.
- Update to europe (200x100) scenario.
- Don't let player change research without penalty just because they found a new tech.
- Fix a major bug when changing research target in team games.
- Remove the near-empty Ecology server setting category.
- Don't crash if a detached player does /away.
- Change /start from a vote into a special-case poll. Once all players have run /start the game will start. Running /list will show which players are ready.
- Clear unit orders (client-side goto) when a unit moves outside of the orders (units on transporters/airlifts).
- Don't let patrols do more than one loop per turn (previously a patrol on railroad could run forever).
- Fix a bug in river generation that caused too few rivers to form.
- Better logging of ruleset errors.