Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second "release candidate" for Freeciv 2.0.0 Edit
- 13 Apr 2005
- The second "release candidate" for Freeciv 2.0.0 has been released. You can download it from either of:
- There is a Mac OS X package at:
- ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/beta/freeciv-2.0.0-rc2.dmg (Panther + X11)
- Note that this is still not the final 2.0.0 release. However there have been few changes since the first release candidate and will be few before the final release. We still want bug reports though - send them to .
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.0, please see the NEWS-beta page. For a list of changes since rc1, see NEWS-rc2.
The Freeciv Maintainers
This is a nearly full list of the changes since the 2.0.0-rc1:Edit
- Fix a panel redraw update bug when loading and unloading units.
- Win32 client: let the escape key exit you from goto mode.
- Win32 client: show city growth times on the mapview.
- Win32 client: double-click to remove a worklist item.
- Fix a bug causing diplcost, freecost and conquercost settings to not work.
- Win32: removed debugger, as it may be the cause of some crashes.
From Freeciv, a Wikia wiki.