Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First "release candidate" for Freeciv 2.0.0Edit
- 31 Mar 2005
- The first "release candidate" for Freeciv 2.0.0 has been released. You can download it from either of:
- Note that this is still not the final 2.0.0 release, although there may not be any more changes before the release. Thanks to everyone who has helped to find bugs over the long long course of the beta releases. If you find a bug please send a report to . Try to give us all the information possible, including save games, step by step instructions, and everything else you did to reproduce it (if you can reproduce the bug). If you find a crash in the Windows binary include the civserver.RPT or civclient.RPT in your report. If you have multiple bugs, remember to report them in separate e-mails.
- For a tentative feature list in Freeciv 2.0, please see the NEWS-beta page. For a list of changes since beta8, see NEWS-rc1.
The Freeciv Maintainers
This is a nearly full list of the changes since the 2.0.0-beta8:Edit
- Fixed a bug preventing the AI from dealing with cities in disorder.
- Fixed several client crashes with air and helicoptor patrol, and one with patrol onto enemy tiles.
- Fixed mouse support with hex tiles.
- Fixed some bugs with solid-unit-background-color.
- Change the behavior of 't' slightly (colors cycle automatically; overlays go away at the end of the turn).
- Fixed bug where veteran info wasn't updated at the client after combat.
- Fixed some bugs where (un)loading units wouldn't refresh the client (panel and city dialogs) correctly.
- In the win32 client, don't take up 100% of CPU when the client is actually idle (oops!).
- Fixed bug when simultaneously changing notradesize and fulltradesize through the client settings dialog.
- Fixed bug where a transported air/missile unit would make a naval unit (sub/carrier) invulnerable.
- Fixed several security problems with the network code (a client could trigger a server crash).
- Fixed a compilation problem on some C99 compilers.
- Helicoptors shouldn't crash on arctic.
- Fixed a couple of memory leaks.
- Fixed a crash when building/destroying a watchtower fortress when allied units were on the tile.
- Fixed a bug where the citizen manager could erronously send a city into starvation.
- Remove duplicate diplomat-combat message.
- Fixed several bugs when there was already an observer attached when the game started.
- Fixed a bug where the last order of a goto route sometimes wasn't executed.
- Activate planes when their carrier is disbanded.
- Fixed a bug where the panel text would be cut off in some locales (untested; see PR#10265 for more info).