This is a list of known bugs in the latest stable release, 2.3.4.
This lists only the most obvious bugs. If you find a bug in the latest version of Freeciv and it is not listed here, please look for it in our bug tracking system at http://gna.org/bugs/?group=freeciv. If it is a new bug, you can report it there. The system also contains information regarding previously fixed bugs.
The number appended to each bug is its Gna bug number.
- The server may randomly give up and terminate when failing to allocate starting positions for a new game. Try reducing the number of players or increase the map size. GNA#14775
- Your Governor settings are only sent to the server when you press turn done, and therefore changes you make to the Governor in the same turn as you save a game will be lost. GNA#17156
- Aircraft will do kamikaze attacks against enemy units if the autoattack option is set. GNA#16164
- Focus on active unit is sometimes lost during automove and you have to manually press GNA#14534 to center on it.
- GTK2 client: Tabs turned to pop-ups by double-clicking them can't be restored to tabs. You have to close and reopen them. GNA#16528
- SDL and xaw clients are lacking some features.
- Win32 and mui clients are not maintained and may not work at all.